Modular homes a great investment, especially if you do not want to wait very long to acquire a permanent roof over your head. These homes are created in the factory according to your selected design. They are then assembled on site. Because of the way the production process is structured; it takes a much shorter time to get into your home once your financing is in order.
Not every lender will offer you financing for modular homes. You need to search through the modular home financing companies to find the loan products that are suited to your needs. Some of the best companies offering modular home financing are outline below.
1) Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance, Inc.
Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance, Inc is a company that offers financing to modular homes on a national level. The company has a number of products on offer. Some of them are outlined below.
· FHA Mortgage: product sponsored by the federal government, which means that you will only need a low down payment and no loan fees.
· Land home mortgage financing for purchase of land, home and land improvements, as well as fees all in one go.
· Bi-weekly advantage mortgage financing that allows you to pay off mortgage every fortnight.
· Conventional mortgage-conventional loan that is easy to qualify for.
Attn: Customer Service Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance, Inc. PO Box 9800 Maryville, TN 37802
2) Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is another home financing company that provides loan products for those who want modular homes. The company offers a variety of products to allow you to be part of sustainable homeownership.
· Custom Home Construction Financing-product that enables you to construct your home, and which can be converted to a permanent loan once the construction is done.
· Builder Best Classic Program: is a loan product that enables you to lock in interest rates for between 90-180 days; they may be extended to a year.
· Builder Best Expanded Options Program: is a loan product, which can lock in interest rates for up to a year. It is however, based on fixed and adjustable interest rates that are governmental and conventional in nature.
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage P.O. Box 10335 Des Moines, IA 50306-0335
3) The Manufactured Home Lending Source
California has some of the most expensive real estate in the country. If you want some relief from that kind of market, then the Manufacture Home Lending Source may have an answer for you. The company offers a variety of loan products for anyone looking to own a modular home in the state.
· Harp Loan: The product will help you finance a home purchase on a California home, which has been guaranteed by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae
· FHA/VA loans: these products are loans guaranteed by either the Federal Housing Administration or the Department of Veterans Affairs. The latter is only meant for veterans. Both are meant to reduce the down payment rates or eliminate it altogether for qualifying applicants.
There is a contact form provided online
4) Triad Financial Services
Triad Financial Services is one of the oldest lenders with regard to modular homes. The company has been around for over half a century and offers a variety of flexible financing options for modular homebuyers.
· Customized Financing Option: is loan a product that is suited to your individual financial situation to allow you to own a modular home. The product varies for each person.
Triad Financial Services, Inc. (NMLS #1063) 4336 Pablo Oaks Court Jacksonville, FL 32224
5) 21st Mortgage Corporation
21st Mortgage Corporation deals exclusively with financing for modular homes. The company not only services its own loans, but also underwrites and originates them on their own.
· Customized Financing Options: the products mostly fall under this category. The loans you get can be adjusted to help you buy the land and the home, pay off your mortgage on a biweekly basis and even have your loved ones help you pay off a down payment.
21st Mortgage Corporation Direct Lending Department 620 Market Street Suite 100 Knoxville, TN 37902
(800) 955-0021 Ext.1456
6) Signature Building Systems of PA, LLC
The company specializes in green modular homes. It helps build and finance such homes.
· Construction: to-permanent financing-loan pays for construction and acquisition of the permanent home.
· New home construction: loan will be paid off for the finished product.
1004 Springbrook Ave. Moosic, PA 18507
Utah, Woodburn, Kendallville, Liberty, Lodi, Englewood, Jefferson City, Union City, New Castle, Bartlesville, New York, Maumelle, West Virginia, Cabot, Griffith, Huntsville, Frankfort, Troy, Kenmore, Homestead, Machesney Park, Clemmons, Highland Park, Germantown, Hendersonville, Milton, Dover, Portland, Safety Harbor, Lorain, Batavia, Burlington, Warren, Brea, Springboro, Tumwater, Mount Vernon, Parlier, Illinois, Providence, Georgia, Desert Hot Springs, Wisconsin, Berwick, Alamogordo, Hoover, Trenton, Dothan, Troy, Beech Grove, Oregon, La Vergne, Lawton, Oregon, Belleville, Bensenville, Statesboro, Lenexa, Ukiah, Natchez, Biloxi, Maryland, Monterey, New Jersey, Lisle, Fort Myers, Jacksonville Beach, Coshocton, Garfield Heights, California, Elgin, Midland, Tempe, Cape Girardeau, Wheaton, Milwaukee, Glen Carbon, Hamtramck, McPherson, Herrin, Carbondale, Lakewood, Auburn, Greenwood, Minneapolis, Claremont, Eden Prairie, Robbinsdale, Hewitt