Why You Should Go And Get Retractable Screens For Doors And Windows
Retractable screens for doors and windows are a convenient and at times indispensable product that you should think about getting for your home. They are an affordable addition to the home and present numerous benefits such as:
1) Availability For Any Type Of Home Or Window
You can get the screens whether you are looking for something for a French patio, the entry, in swing, sliding, terrace and out-swing among many others. These can be custom made so as to fit your doors perfectly so that they can retract in a compatible manner. This way you can be assured that you will have an easy and smooth sliding open and close for the windows and doors to make certain that you enjoy the benefits to the fullest. Keep in mind that the screens also retract in areas that are hidden.
2) Keeps The Home Naturally Cooler
The retractable screens help to keep the house naturally cooler. This implies that you can significantly save on energy bills as the screens allow quality air flow. They allow the sun to penetrate through beautiful and also come in handy when it comes to keeping mosquitoes and other insects away.
3) Easy installation
You do not even have to call a professional to handle the installation as it is possible to do it on your own. They are quite easy to fit as you do not need to take them down and have them repaired like fixed screens. They do not come in the way as they normally retract back into their housing staying out of the way and out of sign. They are available in different finishes, colors, mesh types and other options allowing you to pick the ones you like best.
4) Doesn't Block View
This is one of the major benefits of the retractable screens as they do not in any way block your view. This means that they do not distort the feeling of your home and you can continue enjoying beautiful views while obtaining comfortable temperatures and getting sunlight.
To enjoy all the benefits of the retractable screen, it is important to select high quality ones before you embark on the installation process. Some of the factors you need to put into consideration when purchasing the screens include:
1) Purpose: think about the reason why you want to get the screens. Most of them are used to keep insects out of the home but there are others used to keep off bigger animals like squirrels and raccoons.
2) Build and material: get the ones made from sturdy material especially if they are constantly exposed to harsh elements like mud, snow and rain. It is also recommended that you get one that is UV resistant to prevent discoloration and fading.
3) Warranty: it is also important to get one that has warranty in writing so that if anything happens within that time period, you can be assured that you will be in good hands.
The retractable screens for doors and windows can last for a long time even decades if they are well taken care of and properly maintained. However it is also important to note that there are some unforeseen situations where they may get damaged and you need to be well equipped with the right information on who is the person to turn to for repairs allowing you to enjoy the screens even more. Since they are extremely useful in the home, it is best to get top notch ones that will serve you well. Some of the products you can go out and buy include (at amazon.com):
1) C.R. Laurence RWS31W CRL White 31" Retractable Window Screen for $77.50 you will enjoy the screens that fit various window heights, available in decorative finishes and available in 4 widths.
2) Bug Off 36 by 80 Instant Screen, Fits Standard Single Front Doors and 6-Foot Sliding Glass Doors- this is easy to install without damage to the door frame retailing at $34.99. It also provides magnetic hands free for pets, kids and adults.
3) CRL Bronze 30" to 36" Swinging Screen Door Grill Pack of 6 by CR Laurence. Available for $223.56, these are great swinging retractable screens available in white, bronze and satin anodized finishes with a mesh that protects from pets and children.
4) ODL RTMA01 36"x80" Retractable Screen Door – Sandstone- for $144 you will get incredible screen doors that are easy to use, install and are designed to work with flush, short and long sills.
5) ShelterLogic 16x8 Garage Screen with Roll Up Pipe- this is a high quality garage door screen that allows for air flow and also keeps debris and bugs out that costs $174.79.
Amherst, Palos Verdes Estates, Fridley, Hemet, Bardstown, Valparaiso, North Olmsted, Missouri City, Winter Haven, Auburn, Indiana, Tennessee, Springfield, Pittsburg, Defiance, New Hampshire, Saratoga Springs, Burlington, Mamaroneck, Enterprise, Fort Collins, Fairfield, Brainerd, Watauga, Garden City, Ridgewood, Wixom, Shawnee, Winona, Kansas, Santa Paula, Anchorage municipality, Dothan, Natchitoches, Gloversville, El Campo, Matthews, Perrysburg, Chesterton, Darien, Keizer, Franklin Lakes, Bradenton, Antioch, Kent, Rockford, Kaysville, Sherwood, Kentucky, Billings, College Park, La Grande, Angleton, Porterville, Asheboro, California, River Grove, Peekskill, Manhattan Beach, South Dakota, District of Columbia, Griffin, Taylor, Bremerton, University Place, Holladay, Nebraska, American Fork, Wickliffe, Georgia, South El Monte, Hartford, Metuchen, Sparks, Westfield, St. Louis, New London, South Daytona, Lodi, Port Arthur, Corcoran, Coon Rapids, Schiller Park, Lyndon, Panama City, Rock Hill, Buford, Hueytown, Greenfield, Eagle Pass, Glen Ellyn